-Transfer from Salaverry Port to Huacas del Sol y La Luna.
Huacas del Sol and La Luna - Site Museum
- Visit of Huacas del Sol y La Luna, capital of the Moche culture. At the moment it is in excavation Huaca de La Luna. It is possible to see the beautiful murals with the representation of the God Ai-Paec, also known as the “Decapitator.”
- After this visit we go to the Huacas de Moche Museum to see the objets and pieces of pottery found during twenty years of excavations.
- We arrive to the historic center of Trujillo city. From the Main Square you have a general view of the colonial and neo-classic architecture.
We visit the Cathedral with the oldest altar pieces of the city. We enter to the Urquiaga House to see the magnificent furniture and the bedroom that was used by the Libertador Simon Bolivar.
Chan Chan - Fishing Village of Huanchaco
-We go to the city of Chan Chan to visit the Tschudi or Nik An Palace that is the only one open to the tourism. This tour is about one hour.
Finally, we depart to the fishing village of Huanchaco, famous for the “Caballitos de Totora”, boats made in reed.
- Transfer to Salaverry port.
End of our services.
- For information about the prices you can send us an e-mail from here
- Transfers in/out.
- Auto, Van or Mini Bus with air-conditioning.
- Private tours or Group Tours (maximum 16 people).
- Professional Tour Guide in Spanish, English or French.
- Entrances fees for all the tours.