Day 1: LIMA - PARACAS - nazca
-Transfer from the hotel in Lima to Paracas by private car or by regular bus company (a trip of roughly 3 hours).
Morning drive southward along the Panamerican Highway to Paracas. We go to the local airport of Pisco (45 minutes away) for your flight over the Nazca Lines. You will see several figures of stylized plants and animals drawn in an enormous labyrinth of straight lines, trapezoids, triangles, and spirals scattered
After the overflight, you will have the rest of the day free.
Overnight in Paracas.
Day 2: BALLESTAS ISLANDS - PARACAS
Morning boat tour to Ballestas Islands. On the way we will see a giant figure etched into the hills called the Candelabro. The Ballestas Islands are inhabited by sea lions and different species of birds including blue-footed Boobies, Cormorants and the charming Humboldt Penguins.
Then we will visit the Paracas National Reserve and the local Museum. At appropriate time we come back to Lima by private car or bus.
P.M. - Transfer to Lima by private car or regular bus company.
Private Tours and long transfers by regular bus company.
PRICES PER PERSON IN AMERICAN DOLLARS
|HOTEL: Paracas / Ica||SINGLE||DOUBLE||TRIPLE|
- Transfers in/out.
- Bus tickets: Lima - Paracas - Lima.
- Private round trip transfers to Pisco airport.
- 01 night accommodation in Paracas.
- Private tours, except the excursion to Ballestas Islands.
- Boat trip to Ballestas Islands.
- Flight over the Nasca Lines from Pisco.
- Professional Tour Guide in Spanish or English.
- Entrances fees for all tours.