Day 1: LIMA - PARACAS
-Transfer from the hotel in Lima to Paracas by private car or by regular bus company (a trip of roughly 3 hours).
- Arrival to Paracas and transfer to your hotel.
- Time for lunch.
P. M. Trip of 3 hours to Paracas National Reserve. You will visit the Cathedral after the earthquake, Playa Roja and Yumaque, the Center of Interpretation and the mirador of flamingos.
Overnight in Paracas.
Day 2: PARACAS - BALLESTAS ISLANDS - IcA
Morning boat tour to Ballestas Islands. On the way we will see a giant figure etched into the hills called the Candelabro. The Ballestas Islands are inhabited by sea lions and different species of birds including blue-footed Boobies, Cormorants and the charming Humboldt Penguins.
- Private transfer to Ica.
P.M. We will visit the Huacachina Lagoon surrounded by giant sand dunes. It is located 5km southwest from Ica. Small attractive lagoon and famous for the medicinal properties of its waters. Super landscape surrounded by high sandbanks, palm tree groves and age old Huarango trees (Carob tree).
Then we will visit the Ica’s museum to admire the mummy collection, pottery and tapestries.
Overnight in Ica.
Day 3: ica - NAzCA LINES - lima
- We go by private car to Nazca, local airport (2 hours away) for your flight over the Nazca Lines. You will see several figures of stylized plants and animals drawn in an enormous labyrinth of straight lines, trapezoids, triangles, and spirals scattered.
Returning to Ica, we will visit the Museum María Reiche and we stop in the Mirador of Palpa.
-You will arrive to Ica at time for lunch.
P.M. - Transfer to Lima by private car or regular bus company.
Private Tours and long transfers by regular bus company.
PRICES PER PERSON IN AMERICAN DOLLARS
|HOTEL: Paracas / Ica||SINGLE||DOUBLE||TRIPLE|
|Paracas / Las Dunas||$705||$660|
|San Agustín / Villa Jazmín||$565||$520|
- Private transfers with tour guide: Paracas - Ica and round trip Ica - Nazca.
- Bus tickets Lima - Paracas and Ica - Lima.
- 02 Breakfast.
- 01 night accommodation in Paracas.
- 01 night accommodation in Ica.
- Private tours, except the excursion to Ballestas Islands.
- Boat trip to Ballestas Islands, flight over the Nasca Lines with airport taxes.
- Professional Tour Guide in Spanish or English.
- Entrances fees for all tours.